Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update on my mom...

Thank you so much for praying! My mom is staying in the hospital this evening...Her thyroid is severely out of whack and although the other 4 docs have released her, someone wants the endocrinologist to see her before her release.

My mom sounds much better than my dad, although I think Dad will make it through. =D

For those of you in Atlanta who have asked if there is anything you can do, feel free to serve however the Lord lays it on your heart. (Most of you know right where they live.) A friendly face and/or a yummy meal always do wonders!

Thanks again for praying! How I love to be a part of the body of Christ!

Well, I'm off to bed! I'll update tomorrow once I know if Mom's home or if they've found another problem.

Thanks again!

No comments: