Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Prayer for my mom...

My dad left a message on my cell phone this morning while I was busy working...He said my mom is in the hospital and the hospital does not know what is wrong with her, and that he was on his way to the hospital. Translation: Mom has been in the hospital at least overnight.

I guessed she was in Wellstar Hospital and called the hospital (11am) where they verified that she is indeed admitted there. The nurses told me she had gone down for a stress test at 8am and she was not back on the floor yet.

I just spoke with my mom (12:30pm). She says she had pains in her back that went through to her chest, and it was not a "normal back pain". She went to the hospital sometime yesterday. She also stated her sugar levels are out of control even through she has not eaten since yesterday. THANKFULLY she was brought a food tray while we were talking.

Please pray for my mom, Doris Stemmler, and her doctors. The greatest cry of my heart is that my mom will accept the Lord...that if today she hears His voice she will not harden her heart. Father God, please draw my mom to you in this time of need. May she have eyes to see and ears to hear YOU!

Please also pray for my dad, George, that he may come to know the Lord through this. With my brothers and I out of town my dad - I can only imagine - must feel all alone right now. My dad doesn't get rattled easily or often, but this is the one situation that gets him every time. Oh Lord, please let my dad hear Your voice and know that YOU are his Comforter!

Thank you for praying! I can't wait to see God's faithfulness worked out! =D

Amazed by His grace,
Colleen

No comments: