A place to recount the faithfulness of God in the life of a once widow...now WIFE!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
A courtship ends...
Well, after two months David and I have decided to end our courtship...and start our engagement! More details to follow, but here we are moments after he proposed (on one knee) in the Magic Kingdom, sometime during the 4 o'clock hour yesterday...
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Colleen, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! I knew it was coming!!! How kind of God to care for you!!! Brianna looks so grown in the pics!!! I bet she is excited too!!! Congrats and keep us updated on when ya'll plan the big day!!! Love and miss ya!!!! ~Lynette :)
Ok girl, STILL waiting on details! You know we are very anxious for details!!!! Chrissie is dying here!! (And so am I) So, let's here the scoop already chickie!!! ~Lynette :)
8 comments:
Colleen,
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! I knew it was coming!!! How kind of God to care for you!!! Brianna looks so grown in the pics!!! I bet she is excited too!!! Congrats and keep us updated on when ya'll plan the big day!!! Love and miss ya!!!! ~Lynette :)
Details! We need details!!!! :-D
Sorry, I have watched the Grinch alot this season! Love you! SO excited for you!
~Chrissie
AWWW! How perfectly romantic and wonderful! Hallelujah what a generous and kind Savior we follow!
I am rejoicing with you-
LOve,
Jan
Come on, already!!!!!! :-D
Congratulations Colleen!
Colleen,
I am so excited for you. God is so faithful!
Now come on . . . we need a picture of that ring!
Love Ya!
For real Colleen! I've been very patient. Give us a break! Plans? Ring? When? Where? Details, Details, Details!!!
Ok girl,
STILL waiting on details! You know we are very anxious for details!!!! Chrissie is dying here!! (And so am I) So, let's here the scoop already chickie!!! ~Lynette :)
Post a Comment