
This was me opening my new space pen...OH, by the way, I found my old space pen today! I was so excited!

This is a picture of David, Brianna and me.

This is a picture of me and my favorite girl! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL???

This is me opening one of my presents from Brianna...We love the "Love" movies! We can't wait to watch this new one!

Us again...

This is Angie (I love her!) giving Michael (her hubby) the "That's enough with the camera" look. Teresa (aka "David's mother" - I love her too!) is in the background.

Did I mention I had a great birthday?
3 comments:
Ahhhhh! Happy belated Birthday Collen my dear! Gosh, I guess you're already about 31 or so now hmm? :) My how time flies. You know I'm about to turn the big (ahem)30 or 40 or something like that in the next couple of months. Great pics! I love Bucca!Been there a couple of times with Tracy, Amy and Mary! :)
AWE! Happy Birthday!!! I am freakin out a little at how much Ms. Brianna is looking soo grown up! I miss you all! So glad you had a great birthday!
Love ya1
~Chrissie
Colleen,
Glad you had a nice birthday. Looks like you guys are very happy together. Brianna looks like a teenager! What happened to your little girl? She looks so grown up! You guys have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Brandi
Post a Comment