
It has been so long since I took a moment to talk about God's faithfulness...but there has not been one moment that I haven't experienced God's faithfulness...
Today I am particularly aware of His faithfulness to/through a family from Metro Life Church, the Townsends. I have watched, from a distance, as God has been systematically transforming their lives with the Gospel.
In April their two-year-old daughter, Sarah, was diagnosed with cancer. She is in the midst of her 54-week treatment program consisting of chemo and radiation at Florida Hospital. As I read Sarah's mom's blog today (Alisha) I was so overcome with God's faithfulness! His unending grace is abounding! His goodness meets them with the daybreak! Oh, what a mighty God we serve!
Lord, thank You for the Townsends! Thank You for the precious family they are! Thank You that I got to see Your grace and mercy poured out on their lives this side of heaven! Thank You for building my faith today by Your marvelous work in their lives.
Lord, please comfort each of them during this season. Please continue to pour out Your grace on them in this time when You are transforming them into the likeness of Christ at an accelerated rate. THANK YOU that You have chosen them for Your own! May they be instruments in the Redeemer's hand for many years to come! May they be known throughout the earth as Your vessels, to the glory of Your Name! Thank You, Father.
You can read more about Princess Sarah and her family here:
http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewMyStory.do?method=executeInit
Thank you for praying for these dear folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment