

Well, here it is! The long-awaited picture of my beautiful engagement ring! It's hard to get a good picture of it because the flash reflects off the diamonds. =DDidn't my fiancee do a great job? Hee hee! It's still fun to call David my fiancee.
Our first two weeks of engagement have been fun! We got to visit family and friends over Christmas week, we renovated David's office, we visited two states other than Florida (including Alabama where I got my very first Auburn hat!), and had a day trip to St. Augustine with our best man, Sentell, and one of our groomsmen, David's brother Michael, and one of our bridesmaids, David's sister-in-law Angie...oh, and our flower girl - Brianna and her soon-to-be cousin, Sydney. We're tired!
Now you all know why I haven't made any updates to the blog...I haven't sat still long enough to write anything! lol
Anyway, here is the ring. We still don't have a confirmed date for the wedding because the church has been closed for the holidays. We are planning to have it in Orlando at Metro Life Church, and the date we are hoping to confirm is March 1.
That's really all I can tell you right now. We haven't even asked our attendants yet because we're waiting for the wedding date to be finalized.
Thanks for your excitement for us in this amazing time of our lives! We love you, our precious friends!
3 comments:
FINALLY!!!!!
How exciting! I cannot tell you how excited I am for you Colleen! God is so faithful! As far as the ring, all I can say is .... "My eyes! My eyes!" It is beautiful!!! Please keep us updated! We love and miss you!! ~Lynette :)
Whoa! Wow! That is gorgeous!
So you guys are getting married quick! That is awesome!
Congrats again!
Hey Colleen and David! We are so happy for you. You are an amazing woman Colleen. God has done a beautiful thing with your life. It reflects His goodness, kindness, grace, mercy, patience. I could go on and on. I am just always so amazed at how God works when I look at the journey He has taken you on, and how you have walked so faithfully. Love you!!!
Post a Comment