Well, we had a sonogram on Monday, which showed the baby's first bedroom, otherwise known as the sac. I know, it's not a great picture, but I took a picture of the little paper they sent us home with, so it's the best we got. And since you probably wouldn't know what you were looking at, I added the arrow to point to the sac. It looks like a little black hole. Dr. Lapiri said he thought he could see "a little grain of rice" coming in and out of view, but it's just too small to capture on the picture. According to the size of the sac I would be about 5 weeks and 2 days, but he is waiting until next week to measure the baby before assigning an official date.
It's amazing...at the last sonogram on 10/16 they couldn't see the sac yet...and next week they'll be able to see the baby in the sac...it's just incredible how God does it! The baby's size is multiplying by thousands of times each week...just amazing!
We go back next Monday for our next sonogram...We'll let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment